Clean and Safe Huntington Beach #OneHB
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU:
The City of Huntington Beach, Visit Huntington Beach, The Huntington Beach Chamber of Commerce, the Community for Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Opportunities (CIELO), and the Downtown HB Business Improvement District is encouraging local businesses to sign the CLEAN & SAFE Pledge.
Businesses who have signed the voluntarily pledge have adopted it as a commitment to the health and well-being of visitors, residents, and employees as Huntington Beach welcomes you back.
THE CLEAN & SAFE PLEDGE
On behalf of myself, my business/organization, and my employees, and in the interest of protecting the safety and well-being of all Huntington Beach visitors and residents, I pledge to:
- Prioritize employee, resident, and visitor health and safety.
- Conduct a health and safety assessment and create policies and protocols specific to my business; then implement and enforce them in an effort to safeguard visitors, as well as my employees, myself, and the community at large.
- Follow, meet, and exceed - where possible or appropriate - the guidelines issued by the City of Huntington Beach, Orange County, the State of California, or federal government.
- Adopt industry best practices, such as those recommended by the CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association, the National Restaurant Association, the Food & Drug Administration, and others.
- Implement and enforce social and physical distancing policies, minimize person-to-person contact, and increase transparency throughout the visitor journey.
- Practice social and physical distancing at any date or time, even at the cost of a reduction of the number of customers in my business.
- Provide visitors with the safe, healthy, and sanitary experience they expect and deserve.
- Provide my employees with access to proper safety tools, such as personal protective equipment and hand sanitizer.
By signing, I pledge to uphold these standards, which demonstrate my business’ commitment to placing a priority on the health, safety, and well-being of my employees, customers, visitors, and residents. After signing the pledge, my business listing on SurfCityUSA.com will get a OneHB logo (as seen above) to demonstrate my commitment.
DOWNLOAD THE OneHB CLEAN & SAFE PASSPORT
Support Businesses Who Have Signed The Pledge
- City of Huntington Beach – COVID-19 Info
- Centers For Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- OC Health Care Agency
- CA Department of Public Health
CLEAN & SAFE Pledge Brought To You By