Huntington Beach RV Camping
RV camping in Huntington Beach, California offers priceless views just a few steps away from USA Today's Best Beach of California. Surf City USA campgrounds offers two year-round and one seasonal RV campground, making it one of the best beach RV campground locations in the state of California. Roll up to oceanfront paradise, and wake up to the sound of waves. As you can imagine, reservations at each campground go quickly! We recommend booking as early as possible, especially for summer months. Discover the three RV Campgrounds in Surf City USA below.
Bolsa Chica State Beach RV Camping
- This Surf City USA beachside campground is located just south of the Huntington Beach Pier at Bolsa Chica State Beach
- Opened October through May
- Park hours: Monday - Sunday 6am - 10pm; Gates close at 9pm
- Max. Trailer Lengths: 40 Feet.
- Max. Camper/Motorhome: 40 Feet
- 50 on-site electrical and water hookups
- Prices range from $55.00 - $65.00 plus Reservation Fee Charge
- Pet friendly RV Huntington Beach Camping
Bolsa Chica State Beach—located across Pacific Coast Highway from the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve—welcomes novice surfers with its calmer waves, and its upscale concessions. SeaSalt Beachside Burger, Beach City Provisions, Pacific Kitchen and SeaLegs at the Beach. SeaLegs at the Beach pours up favorite wines and beers and upscale beach-friendly menu. There is many spots to view the sunset or watch the surf from VIP cabanas, fire pits, lounge chairs, and Adirondack chairs. Also, its paradise for campers, with 50 sites outfitted with electricity and water hookups, bonfire pits, bike path and basketball courts.
Sunset Vista Campground
- Located within the Huntington City Beach parking lot south of the Huntington Beach Pier
- October 1st through May 31st each year
- No phone-in reservations: Mail in or online reservations
- $70.00 per night plus reservation fees
- Disabled or Senior (62+) $60 per night plus reservation fees
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 12 NOON. Gate closes at 10:00 p.m
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Pet friendly, dogs must be kept on a lease
- Water and electricity are available at each site
- Front row spaces will only accommodate RV’s up to 30 feet in length. Second row spaces will only accommodate RV’s up to 45 feet in length. No RV’s over 45 feet
Right outside the Huntington Beach campground are volleyball courts, bonfire pits, a bike path and of course the iconic Huntington Beach Pier spanning 1,850 feet in length. And just across the street is a shopping and dining center, Pacific City, where you'll find one-of-a-kind stores and restaurants. For dinner with a view, dine at Ruby’s Diner, Duke’s, and Sandy's or grab a quick bite to eat at Dwight’s, Jack’s, and Zack’s.
Waterfront RV Park
Waterfront RV Park
- 30 Day Max Stay Limit
- Rates include Water, Sewer, Electric, Basic Cable, WIFI, Heated Pool and Spa
- Rates are based on site size
- Maximum of 6 people per site
- Check out noon
- RV sites for check-in will be available after 1:00 PM
- No free visitor parking
- No vans or SUVs allowed as RV vehicles
At the Waterfront RV Park, enjoy Huntington State Beach, beckoning swimmers, body boarders, and boogie boarders, as well as beach bonfire nights. The fire pits are first come, first serve. Come early and claim yours! Because it's in close proximity to the ecological reserve, beachgoers will spot migratory birds and other local wildlife. In addition, this resort has a rec room with a TV, couches and pool table as well as a pool and spa.