Clean and Safe #OneHB
The City of Huntington Beach, Visit Huntington Beach, The Huntington Beach Chamber of Commerce, the Community for Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Opportunities (CIELO), and the Downtown HB Business Improvement District encourage our local businesses to sign the CLEAN & SAFE Pledge.
Voluntarily adopt the pledge as a demonstration of your business' commitment to the health and well-being of visitors and residents alike as Huntington Beach slowly reopens.
Signing the pledge is easy! Read the pledge below, complete the form, then share your safety precautions, so we can tell the world how you're helping to keep visitors, residents, and your staff safe.
THE CLEAN & SAFE PLEDGE
On behalf of myself, my business/organization, and my employees, and in the interest of protecting the safety and well-being of all Huntington Beach visitors and residents, I pledge to:
- Prioritize employee, resident, and visitor health and safety.
- Conduct a health and safety assessment and create policies and protocols specific to my business; then implement and enforce them in an effort to safeguard visitors, as well as my employees, myself, and the community at large.
- Follow, meet, and exceed - where possible or appropriate - the guidelines issued by the City of Huntington Beach, Orange County, the State of California, or federal government.
- Adopt industry best practices, such as those recommended by the CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association, the National Restaurant Association, the Food & Drug Administration, and others.
- Implement and enforce social and physical distancing policies, minimize person-to-person contact, and increase transparency throughout the visitor journey.
- Practice social and physical distancing at any date or time, even at the cost of a reduction of the number of customers in my business.
- Provide visitors with the safe, healthy, and sanitary experience they expect and deserve.
- Provide my employees with access to proper safety tools, such as personal protective equipment and hand sanitizer.
By signing, I pledge to uphold these standards, which demonstrate my business’ commitment to placing a priority on the health, safety, and well-being of my employees, customers, visitors, and residents. After signing the pledge, my business listing on SurfCityUSA.com will get a OneHB logo (as seen above) to demonstrate my commitment.
STEP 2: SHARE YOUR SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Log into the Visit Huntington Beach Partner Portal and set up your business Features to share your individual safety precautions. These will appear on your business listing on SurfCityUSA.com. Click here to download instructions for setting your safety precautions in the Partner Portal.
Don't have a listing or access to the Partner Portal? Reach out to Heather Saez at email@example.com to get one created for you! Did we mention it's free?