June 4-5, 2022
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
For over thirty years, the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance has been one of the outstanding automotive events in Southern California. First staged in 1986, the Concours has its home on the picturesque lawns of Huntington Central Park. The Concours' registered entries date from the early 1900s to the current day. With over 350 registered entrants, it is truly an elegant showing of history on wheels including the best domestic, British, European, and Asian, vintage to current, automobiles, and motorcycles.
- Event Schedule
- Things to do in Huntington Central Park
- Places to eat in Huntington Central Park
The automotive show is held in Huntington Central Park.
Free parking at Huntington Central Park. Enter from Goldenwest Street or Gothard Street.
Admission is $10.00 per person. Purchase your ticket today.
5 ways to explore Huntington Beach Central Park:
- Adventure Playground- kids can raft on a pond, navigate a rope bridge, and go down a mud slide. Kids ages 5 to 12 years
- Dog Park- 1.7 acre fenced area with shade trees and mulch ground cover for dogs to romp and play
- Shipley Nature Center- 18 acres of fenced California native habitat
- Check Out A Book- at the Huntington Beach Central Library
- Disc Golf- a 15-acre course