June 1-2, 2019
June 1- 9:00 AM - 2 PM | June 2 - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
For over thirty years, the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance has been one of the outstanding automotive events in Southern California. First staged in 1986, the Concours has its home on the picturesque lawns of Huntington Central Park. The Concours' registered entries date from the early 1900’s to current day. With over 350 registered entrants, it is truly an elegant showing of history on wheels including the best domestic, British, European and Asian, vintage to current, automobiles and motorcycles.
- Event Schedule
- Things to do in Huntington Central Park
- Places to eat in Huntington Central Park
The automotive show is held in Huntington Central Park.
June 1st – Rod & Custom Show in the Park — Salute to: Donut Derelicts
- 6:15 A.M. – 8:00 A.M. – Arrival and placement of entries & vendors
- 9:00 A.M. - Show opens to the public
- 9:00 A.M. – Judging Begins
- 10:00 A.M. Opening Ceremonies – Aprile Deanne Entertainment/DJ - Main Stage: National Anthem
- 10:00 AM to 1:00 P.M. - Cool Rods and Custom Automobiles and Motorcycles throughout the day.
- 1:00 P.M. Awards Presentations — Main Stage.
- 2:00 P.M. Saturday Event ends - Drive home safely
June 2nd – Salute to Pony Cars (1964 – 1972), all “Z” Cars, Datsun and Nissan, and BMW.
Also Saluting Honda 750 Four Motorcycles and BMW /2 (’55 to ’69) Motorcycles.
- Grand Marshal: Dave Kunz, KABC-TV, Automotive Specialist.
- 6:15 A.M. – 8:00 A.M. Arrival and placement of entries
- 9:00 A.M. Concours opens to the public
- 9:30 A.M. Concours judging begins
- 10:00 A.M. Opening Ceremonies – Dave Kunz – Main Stage
- Aprile Deanne Entertainment/DJ – National Anthem - Main Stage
- Children’s activities throughout the day, see below…
- 10:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. FREE balloons, face painting, and slot car racing for kids, 10 & under…
- 11.15 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. VIP Luncheon – Dave Kunz
- 11:30 A.M. VIP Luncheon – Upper parking lot
- 1:00 P.M. Drive By – Line-up begins – Don’t move until told
- 2:00 P.M. Concours Awards Presentation
- 4:00 P.M. Sunday Concours Ends – Drive home safel
Free parking at Huntington Central Park. Enter from Goldenwest Street or Gothard Street.
5 ways to explore Huntington Beach Central Park:
- Adventure Playground- kids can raft on a pond, navigate a rope bridge, and go down a mud slide. Kids ages 5 to 12 years
- Dog Park- 1.7 acre fenced area with shade trees and mulch ground cover for dogs to romp and play
- Shipley Nature Center- 18 acres of fenced California native habitat
- Check Out A Book- at the Huntington Beach Central Library
- Disc Golf- a 15-acre course
When hunger strikes, Kathy May’s Lakeview Cafe on the edge of Lake Huntington and Park Bench Cafe near Talbert Lake are both dog-friendly and plate delicious bites. Park Bench is so dog-friendly, they serve up an entire “Canine Cuisine” menu.