September 30 - October 2, 2022
The 6th annual show line-up will feature the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds, and others, in what is sure to be a spectacular event. The Huntington Beach Airshow is free to the public with a large event footprint spanning Huntington City Beach from Seapoint to Beach Boulevard. Watch the show from one of the four oceanfront hotels in Huntington Beach. Parking will be available but is limited, see frequent questions for more details.
PerformersBack to Top of List
U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds, U.S. Army Golden Knights, U.S. Navy Leap Frogs, U.S. Navy F-35C, ACE Maker Airshow, Grumman Albatros, Lyon Air Museum, Sammy Mason, U.S. Marine Corps MV-22, FedEx B757, Blackfly, Matt Hall, U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet, Michael Goulian, Red Bull Air Force, Jeff Boerboon, U.S. Air Force C-130J, and many more.
TicketsBack to Top of List
The Pacific Airshow is FREE to the public, however, upgraded seating options are available for purchase. Fans have five choices for premium Airshow viewing this year, including the popular General Admission option. Discover the premium Airshow offerings.
1. General Admission - Right on the water’s edge at Show Center, this General Admission section is in the middle of all the Pacific Airshow action including the airshow’s live announcer feed! Restrooms are nearby and food will be available for purchase. This private area on the beach does not include reserved seats or spots on the sand. Bring your own chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Personal coolers are allowed without alcoholic beverages. EZ-Up tents are prohibited. Price is $25 per person.
2. Pier Seating - Experience the Airshow at its most intense with a seat on the iconic Huntington Beach Pier! With your Pier Seating ticket, you’ll receive an unreserved seat on the pier on a first-come, first-serve basis, along with access to the Airshow’s live announcer feed, plus nearby food trucks, beverage stands, and restrooms. Personal coolers, EZ-Ups, and umbrellas are prohibited. The price is $40 per ticket on Friday and $60 per ticket on Saturday and Sunday.
3. Premier Club Seating - This all-inclusive premier ticket is perfect for our most dedicated Airshow enthusiasts. This reserved section is located at Airshow Show Center and your ticket includes hosted food and beverage options, access to private restrooms, and an unforgettable view of exciting aerobatic performances – all in the comfort of a tented pavilion complete with tables, chairs, and patio umbrellas. Personal coolers, EZ-Ups, and umbrellas are prohibited. The price is $199 per ticket for Friday and $299 per ticket for Saturday and Sunday.
4. Premier Club + Reserve Table for 10 - Enjoy all the premium offerings available in the Premiere Club, plus a private table for up to 10 people. The table price for Friday is $1,990 and $2,990 for Saturday and Sunday.
5. Cabanas - Make yourself at home in a luxurious, fully-furnished cabana – perfect for entertaining family, friends, co-workers, or clients in an unforgettable setting. Your cabana setup is complete with lounge seating, Adirondack chairs, and entertaining tables all in a private, tented space on the beach at Show Center. Cabana packages include bottle service with (1) bottle of liquor plus accompanying mixers and juicers for those ages 21+. Food and bar options are available at an additional cost. Personal coolers, EZ-Ups, and umbrellas are prohibited. One-day cabana prices are $2,950 on Friday for up to 20 people and $4,950 for up to 20 people on Saturday and Sunday.
For those who want to extend their Pacific Airshow experience, RV Camping will again be available. The RV Camping Experience package includes a reserved spot at Huntington Beach RV Campground for your RV, one dedicated vehicle parking pass, two holding tank pump-outs for your RV, and 10 General Admission tickets to the Airshow each day. RV rentals are not offered. Cost is $4,200 for the weekend Thursday, Sept. 30 through Monday, Oct. 4, and reservations can be at the Pacific Airshow website.
Chalets for corporate hospitality are still available. Contact Pacific Airshow at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Pacific Airshow app will be updated soon and fans can use it to learn more about this year’s Airshow performers, discover major points of interest using an interactive map, purchase event tickets, and stay up to date with important event updates and announcements.
Pacific Airshow ScheduleBack to Top of List
September 30, 2022 Pacific Airshow Schedule
7:30 AM - Ocean Cup Boat Race
10:51 AM - U.S. Navy Leap Frogs - Flag Jump
11:00 AM - U.S. Air Force T6 - A
11:01 AM - O.C. Fire Authority Water Drop
11:06 AM - U.S. Navy F/A - 18 Super Hornet Demo
11:22 AM - Grumman Albatross
11:30 AM - Sammy Mason
11:41 - U.S. Army UH60 Demo
11:47 - PACAF - F-16 Demo
12:03 - U.S Air Force F-16 Agressor
12:12 PM - U.S. Air Force C-130J
12:20 PM - Lyon Air Museum / "Guardian of Freedom" Flypass
12:26 PM - U.S. Navy F-35 Demo
12:46 PM - Michael Goulian / Goulian Aerosports
12:55 PM - FedEx 757 Flypass
1:04 PM - BlackFly
1:12 PM - Matt Hall
1:25 PM - U.S. Navy F/A - 18 Super Hornet Demo & Legacy Flight
1:15 PM - U.S. Air Force KC -135
1:57 PM - U.S. Air Force C-17
2:07 PM - Ace Maker Airshow 2 - ship Demo
2:19 PM - Red Bull Airforce
2:32 PM - A-4 Skyhawk & Mig 17
2:45 PM - U.S. Army Golden Knights & UK Army Tigers
3:11 PM - Yak110 & Jet Waco
3:23 PM - U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
October 1, 2022 Pacific Airshow Schedule
10:32 AM - OC Fire Authority Water Drop
10:37 AM - Coast Guard SAR Demo
10:51 AM - U.S. Navy Leap Frogs - Flag Jump
11:00 AM - U.S. Air Force T6 - As
11:51 AM - Sammy Mason
11:26 AM - U.S. Army UH60 Demo
11:34 AM - PACAF F-16 Demo
11:51 AM - U.S. Air Force F-16 Aggressors
12:00 PM - U.S. Air Force C-130J
12:08 PM - Lyon Air Museum / "Guardian of Freedom" Flypass
12:14 PM - U.S. Navy F-35C Demo
12:30 PM - Michael Goulian / Goulian Aerosports
12:43 PM - Edwards B-52 Bomber Flypass
12:51 PM - FedEX 757 Flypass
1:00 PM - BlackFly
1:08 PM - Matt Hall
1:21 PM - U.S. Navy F/A -18 Super Hornet Demo & Legacy Flight
1:47 PM - U.S. Air Force KC -135
1:56 PM - U.S. Air Force C-17
2:05 PM - Ace Maker Airshows 2- ship Demo
2:18 PM -Red Bull Air Force
2:31 PM - A-4 Skyhawk & Mig -17
2:44 PM - U.S. Army Golden Knights & UK Army Tigers
3:10 PM - YAK 110 & Jet Waco
3:26 PM - U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
October 2, 2022
10:51 AM - U.S. Navy Leap Frogs Flag Jump
11:00 AM - Ace Maker Airshows
11:06 AM - U.S. Air Force T6-A
11:12 AM - A-4 Skyhawk
11:18 AM - Grumman Albatross
11:26 AM - Sammy Mason
11:37 AM - U.S. Army UH60 Demo
11:46 AM - PACAF F-16 Demo
12:02 PM - U.S. Air Force F-16 Agressor
12:11 PM - U.S. Air Force C-130J
12:19 PM - Lyon Air Museum / "Guardian of Freedom" Flypass
12:28 PM - U.S. Navy F-35C Demo
12:44 PM - Michael Goulian / Goulian Aerosports
12:57 PM - FedEX 757 Flypass
1:06 PM - Matt Hall
1:19 PM - U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet Demo & Legacy Flight
1:45 PM - U.S. Air Force KC-135
1:54 PM - U.S. Air Force C-17 Demo
2:03 PM - Ace Maker Airshows 2-ship Demo
2:16 PM - Red Bull Air Force
2:29 PM - A-4 Skyhawk & Mig 17
2:42 PM - U.S. Army Golden Knights & UK Army Tigers
3:08 OM - Yak110 & Jet Waco
3:20 PM - U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
Watch on HuluBack to Top of List
The Pacific Airshow will be live streamed on Hulu, Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 11 AM PT and 2 PM ET.
LocationBack to Top of List
Show center is located on Pacific Coast Highway & Huntington Street. Anywhere along the beach north or south of this location will be a terrific spot to view the show.
- Beach guests should anticipate little to no shade. Bring a beach umbrella if you need a shaded area.
- The handicap seating area on the pier will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please be aware that no transportation is offered from your vehicle to and around the airshow site.
- Yes, you can watch the airshow from a boat on the water. Boaters should refer to the US Coast Guard notice to mariners for further location information.
- Yes, you can swim and surf during the show however expect to only be able to swim in waist-deep water during the showtime.
RV ParkingBack to Top of List
Places to StayBack to Top of List
The choices to stay in Huntington Beach during the airshow are endless. Whatever type of accommodations you're looking for, first starts with finding the right hotel that fits with what fits your needs. If you are looking for a hotel where you can watch the Pacific Airshow from your hotel balcony, the oceanfront beach resorts offer that. If you are looking for budget-friendly hotels in Huntington Beach, there are numerous unique, affordable, that are not far from the airshow.
Enjoy watching the Pacific Airshow from one of the resorts with their premium viewing experiences. The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is offering exclusive viewing of the Pacific Airshow from their rooftop lounge, Offshore 9, while Paséa Hotel & Spa is also offering premier viewing of the show from their Ocean Lawn and Treehouse Lounge.
Helpful HintsBack to Top of List
Food and Beverages
A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase (cash and credit) near the show center. Pacific Airshow's concessionaire makes every effort to ensure menu items are suitable for all guests. It is recommended that all attendees who have food restrictions eat before the show and/or bring their own snacks.
Pilots don't fly without a checklist, why should you? Use this checklist of helpful tips to optimize your Airshow experience:
- NO DRONE ZONE
- Bring beach chairs or a beach towel for seating
- Pacific Airshow does not publish an official schedule for our performances. We only list the performers on our website in no particular order. We hope attendees will be surprised and delighted without knowing what’s up next!
- Pacific Airshow will take place on September 30-October 2, 2022. This free event is open to the public all three days. The flying takes place from 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM daily. The STEM/Education exhibits and beach + street festival is open all day, the whole weekend. The festival will remain open on Friday until 9 pm so that attendees can enjoy the community welcome event, too.
- All three days of the airshow contain the full lineup of performers. Friday, September 30, 2022, is a “rehearsal day,” meaning the performances may change from the main show on Saturday and Sunday. If you can make it on Friday, parking will be easier and the crowds smaller than Saturday and Sunday.
- Show Center is located on the beach across from The Waterfront Beach Resort (Hilton) at Huntington St. and Pacific Coast Highway. With an aerial performance box of more than 1 mile long, anywhere along the beach North or South of this location will be a great spot to view the show!
- The Show center will also feature upgraded seating, and Airshow vendors providing food, beverage, and souvenirs.
- Be prepared for traffic delays
- Obey all posted parking signs. The last thing you want after a fun day is a parking ticket.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
- Bring sunglasses, a hat, and umbrellas
- For more information, contact Pacific Airshow.
Uber & Lyft Drop-offBack to Top of List
Uber & Lyft Drop-off
Pacific Coast Highway and Huntington Street is the designated Uber & Lyft Drop-off for the airshow.