UPDATED OCTOBER 20, 2022
Is your October calendar looking eerily empty? Never fear - there is a slew of Huntington Beach happenings leading up to and during Halloween weekend! Round up your gang of ghouls and check out the Surf City festivities taking place all throughout the month of October.
- Halloween Spooktacular
- Halloween Scarolers at Bella Terra
- Library Trick-Or-Treat Night
- Huntington Beach Spooktacular at Central Park Equestrian Center
- Redneck Rodeo’s Annual Wild West Halloween Party
- Corgi Beach Day "HOWL-O-WEEN"
- Paséa's "Put a Spell on You" Halloween Party
- Atwood Designs Boarding Academy Presents "Charcutarot"
- The Second Annual Beach Boogie
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa's Spooky Slides
- Halloween Fun Hunt at Bella Terra
- HB Downtown Surf City Spooktacular
- Kids Club - Spooktacular Halloween at Bella Terra
Halloween SpooktacularBack to Top of List
October 20, 2022 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Gather your goblins and ghoulies for one of Huntington Beach Central Library's favorite seasonal shows - the Halloween Spooktacular from the fabulous Bob Baker Marionette Theater! Tickets are $8 per person and are available HERE. Show proceeds support children's programs and book purchasing for the HBPL Children's Library.
Halloween Scarolers at Bella TerraBack to Top of List
October 21, 22, 28, and 29 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Celebrate Halloween at Bella Terra! There will be classic Halloween Scarolers lurking around the shopping center singing frightening Halloween songs and ghoulish scarols for a terrifyingly good time.
SeaLegs-O-WeenBack to Top of List
October 22 and 29, 2022
October 22: Flashback Heart Attack - 80's Costume Concert
October 29: Yung Pinch Beach Boogie
For VIP reservations, email email@example.com.
Library Trick-Or-Treat NightBack to Top of List
October 27, 2022 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Put on your costume and zombie shuffle over to Huntington Beach Central Library for a safe and fun evening of trick-or-treating. Stations will be set up throughout the main floor of the library. The event is open to the public and registration is not required.
Trick-Or-Treat Night is best suited for ages 3-12 and families. Children must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult at all times.
Huntington Beach Spooktacular at Central Park Equestrian CenterBack to Top of List
October 28, 2022 - October 30, 2022
FAMILY FUN ALL WEEKEND!
This fun three day event, hosted by the Free Rein Foundation, will be filled with horses, pumpkins, music, a movie, games, food and even adult beverages. Something for everyone!
- Horse jumping event
- Food & drinks
- Face painting
- Pumpkin decorating
- Carnival games
- Haunted house (Friday & Saturday)
- Movie - "Dreamer" (Friday, 6 PM)
- James Kelly Band (Saturday 5 PM to 8 PM)
Free to attend!
Redneck Rodeo’s Annual Wild West Halloween PartyBack to Top of List
October 28, 2022
Redneck Rodeo's Annual Wild West Halloween Party is happening October 28 at Perq's Nightclub & Sports Bar! Dress up and get ready for a rowdy time - there will be live performances by Kendall Renee and Redneck Rodeo.
Corgi Beach Day "HOWL-O-WEEN"Back to Top of List
October 29, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
It’s the 10th Anniversary of Corgi Beach Day and they’re celebrating with a full out Halloween corgi beach pawty down at Huntington Dog Beach! Participate in new contests & events, interactive-style pet/owner #selfie stations, along with activities with an EVERYTHING Halloween theme.
Event is FREE to the public. All dogs and humans are welcome.
- New events, contests & activities (including your favorites: Corgi Costume Contest, Limbo Contest, Best Corgi Butt and Corgi Eating Contest and MORE!)
- Pet-centric vendor village
- Gourmet food truck pavilion
- Photo ops and photo stations
- Corgi Kissing Booth
- Meet & greets
- World record breaking 1,200+ corgis in attendance
- And much more!
Paséa's "Put a Spell on You" Halloween PartyBack to Top of List
October 29, 2022 from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Don your scariest, most festive Halloween costume for Paséa Hotel & Spa's annual Put a Spell on You Halloween Party at Treehouse Lounge.
Entry includes access into the event and the Halloween costume contest (with prizes!) for Best Dressed, Most Scariest and Best Couple's costumes.
Buy tickets HERE.
$25 per person. Reserved tables for 8 people are available for purchase for $500, and include entry, front of the line access and 1 round of drinks. Cabanas for 3 people are available for purchase for $350, and include entry, front of the line access and 2 rounds of drinks.
Event is ages 21+.
Atwood Designs Boarding Academy Presents "Charcutarot"Back to Top of List
October 29, 2022 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Have you been wanting to learn the art of cheeseboard making? Do you love a good Halloween party?! Well, now is the perfect opportunity. Atwood Designs has partnered with vomFass to bring you a night of cheesy education and spooky fun!
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today!
Atwood Designs Boarding Academy “CHARCUTAROT” course includes:
- Wine & Appetizers
- All supplies needed to build a spooky grazing board that serves 10-12 ($105 value)
- Learn food prep techniques (fruit and cheese slicing/salami prep)
- Plating tips and food stylist hacks that turn ordinary into spooky
- A mini tarot reading by Higher Self Guidance
- A Halloween themed grazing board to take home! (Made by YOU)
- Perfect pairings
- A keepsake from the event
- Certificate of Boarding Academy Graduation
- A chance to win an Atwood Designs gift certificate, a giftset vomFass HB, An Astrology & Tarot Reading session from Tiffany ($375 value) and more!
- Costume contest! Come dressed up - best costume wins a prize!
- A night full of fun and memories to last a lifetime!
The Second Annual Beach BoogieBack to Top of List
October 29, 2022 from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Second Annual Beach Boogie happens Saturday, October 29 at SeaLegs at the Beach!
Live Show featuring Yung Pinch & more! Plus a costume contest, skate demo, art, and a low-rider show. All ages welcome.
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa's Spooky SlidesBack to Top of List
October 29, 2022 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Celebrate Halloweekend at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach's Spooky Slides and enjoy nighttime sliding with lasers, fog machines, spooky tunes, & s'mores roasting.
Purchase day passes through Resort Pass here.
Halloween Fun Hunt at Bella TerraBack to Top of List
October 30, 2022 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
It’s Sunday Funday Trick-or-Treating! All little goblins, monsters, princesses and warriors are welcome to show off their costumes and enjoy safe Halloween trick-or-treating center-wide at Bella Terra. The first 500 kids who arrive will receive a trick-or-treat bag with some fun goodies.
The Bella Terra Kids DJ will be playing festive and spooky tunes on the Green along with balloon twisters, face painting for kids, and there will even be some fan-favorite characters to take pictures with, including the Sanderson Sisters, Jack Skellington & Sally, and Vampirina.
Check in: Check in on the Green (in front of Century Theater) and receive a goodie bag. Goodie bags will be handed out to the first 500 kids who arrive. Upon check-in a map will be provided with all of the stores and restaurants listed who are handing out candy.
Location: The Green (new lawn area in front of Century Theaters)
Trick or Treating: After you check in, head out around the center and look for balloons on each store front for participating restaurants and stores.
Parking: The best place to park is in the structure in the back by Century Theater and Costco. Walk around to the front of Century to the Green.
HB Downtown Surf City SpooktacularBack to Top of List
October 31, 2022 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Head downtown (1st, 2nd & 3rd Blocks of Main Street) for a fun-filled event where Main Street turns into a Halloween extravaganza.
- Trick-or-treat at participating HB Downtown businesses
- Meet & greet to grab a treat from friends from Community & Library Services, HB Fire Department, HB Police Department, Marine Safety, Republic Services, and more
- Main Street Monster March Halloween Costume Parade
- Halloween Costume Contest
- Rockin' Spooky tunes at the glowy, foggy Main Street fountain
- Halloween photo opportunities including the Big Boo Wave
Kids Club - Spooktacular Halloween at Bella TerraBack to Top of List
October 31, 2022 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
IT’S HALLOWEEN ON THE GREEN FOR THIS KIDS CLUB!
About the Event
- Costume Parade
- Music and Entertainment
- Games + Activities
- Live Creepy Crawlers with Doodle Bugs
- Create a Halloween themed craft
- Raffle - $25 Jamba Juice Card *participants must register for this event on Eventbrite and check-in to be eligible to win
Sunscreen and/or protective hat recommend due to the venue being outside.
RSVP HERE. Must register before 8:00 p.m. on October 26.