Huntington Harbour Cruise of Lights
December 17-23, 2019
5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm, and 8:30 pm
Note: Cruises are not cancelled due to the rain.
In December, both locals and visitors share the beauty of thousands of lights and animated displays on brightly decorated homes, docks, decks, and boats during the Huntington Harbour Philharmonic Cruise of Lights®. Reservations are required for this 45-minute narrated boat tour through the waterways of Huntington Harbour with cruises departing the dock at 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm and 8:30 pm.
Tickets can be purchased by phone at (714) 840-7542, online at www.CruiseofLights.org, or in-person at 16889 Algonquin Street, Huntington Beach. (Monday - Friday from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm.)
Traditional Cruise of Lights: 45-minute traditional Cruise of Lights
Extended Ticket - Enjoy even more holiday lights on our 70-minute cruise down additional waterways in the Huntington Harbour. December 18, 20 & 23, 2019 at 5:30 PM
Land & Sea (Dinner Cruise) Evening: Off-water home tour, stop to see special decorations, dinner and a traditional Cruise of Lights tour of the Huntington Harbour
Be prepared for rain or shine. Plus, dress warmly as December evenings can be chilly, even in Southern California.
Huntington Harbour Mall, 16889 Algonquin St.
- Ticket Delivery- Tickets purchased 7 days prior to your Cruise date will be mailed to you; otherwise, tickets will be held at WILL CALL at Huntington Harbour Mall.
- Paypal Confirmation Receipt - Print your receipt and bring to WILL CALL at Huntington Harbour Mall.
- Will Call - Located in the rear parking lot behind Trader Joe's at the Huntington Harbour Mall: 16889 Algonquin Street, Huntington Beach. Look for the crowd and busses.
- Parking - Your adventure begins at the Huntington Harbour Mall rear parking lot: 16889 Algonquin Street, Huntington Beach. Park your vehicle, gather your group and get in line
- Shuttle Bus - You'll take a 5-minute shuttle bus to the yacht club where you'll board Cruise of Lights, a narrated boat tour.
- Dress Warm with Solid Shoes - Layer up; nights can be cold on the water.
- Drinks & Snacks - Available on the boats.
- Restroom- Facilities are available in the parking lots, but not guaranteed on the boats.
- Handicap Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible but no power chair allowed.
- Handicap Parking - The Yacht Club is reserved for Handicap parking only. If you have a displayed State of California Disable Person Parking Placard, you may bypass our shuttle bus and go directly to the Huntington Harbor Yacht Club. 3821 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach. All others will be redirected to the Huntington Harbour Mall.