California Wine Festival
November 5-6, 2021
Wine, food, music, sea, and sun. These elements create the quintessential wine tasting experience at the California Wine Festival – Huntington Beach. Paséa Hotel & Spa will host California best wineries pouring hundreds of vintage red and white wines, complemented by dozens of the region’s top chefs and specialty food purveyors serving gourmet appetizers along with live music and an ocean view. Experience one of California’s most popular wine festivals at the Best Beach in California! The event will run for two days with options of VIP or GA tickets.
The California Wine Festival offers Early-Bird Tickets, General Admission Tickets, VIP Tickets, and Designated Driver Tickets. Purchase your tickets today!
Friday, November 5, 2021 - 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- A champagne reception is just the prelude to an evening of sampling hard-to-find trophy wines, some already out of circulation and impossible to find are poured, to an adoring crowd dressed in their finest casual and elegant resort wear.
Saturday, November 6, 2021 - 1 PM - 4 PM (VIPs 12 PM)
- Hundreds of premium California wines are served up along with the best of the regional craft brews and a dizzying variety of food to sample.
The California Wine & Food Festival in Huntington Beach will be at Paséa Hotel & Spa.
Enjoy artisanal cheeses, bread, olive oil, as well as shellfish, salads, chocolates, cakes, and more.
- We highly recommend taking public transportation or having a designated driver. The law is very strict on drinking and driving.
- Pasea Hotel & Spa: Valet parking is available at the Paséa Hotel & Spa - Day Valet Parking - $25 and Overnight Valet Parking $35
- Pacific City: Self-Parking Rates - $2.00 for every 20 minutes, $35.00 max at 6th hour. Friday- Sunday the first two (2) hours are complimentary (with a validation from participating merchants). Complimentary self-parking is yours when you spend $250 or more in one day – just show your receipts at valet and parking is free!
- Huntington Beach Parking - Park across the street at from Pasea Hotel & Spa at Pier Plaza for $1.50 per hour or $15/day.
The California Wine Festival is committed to the safety and security of all patrons in the park. ALL bags will be searched before entry. Bags will be restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. Backpacks are prohibited. Attendees should be prepared to have their bags searched each time they enter the festival and should plan for extra time to get through security.