SURF CITY USA'S PCH CLEANUP
Summer is the most popular time to be in Surf City USA. Romantic weekends at the beach and evening bonfire parties with the family are what makes Huntington Beach so special to its visitors and residents.
Unfortunately, due to coastal wind and other beach conditions, much of the trash from the weekend festivities blows off the beach toward Pacific Coast Highway.
To help combat this, Visit Huntington Beach is bringing back its hospitality community give-back effort on Sunday mornings throughout the summer along the famed Pacific Coast Highway.
Join us, give back, and help keep our community clean!
Sign up as an individual or bring your staff, troop, co-workers, classmates, and friends.
All participants will receive a commemorative t-shirt. A confirmation of volunteer service will be provided upon request. Volunteers should bring hats, water, and sunscreen. We will provide trash bags, gloves, trash pickers, and additional water. Sign up online to save time!
Mondays (and one Wednesday) throughout the summer from 8 am - 10 am. Look for the Visit Huntington Beach tent!
- Sunday, June 24: Location TBA
- Sunday, July 1: Location TBA
- Thursday, July 5: Pier Plaza next to the Huntington Beach Pier
- Sunday, July 8: Location TBA
- Sunday, July 15: Location TBA
- Sunday, July 22: Location TBA
- Sunday, July 29: Location TBA
- Sunday, August 5: Location TBA
- Sunday, August 12: Location TBA
- Sunday, August 19: Location TBA
- Sunday, August 26: Location TBA
- Sunday, September 2: Location TBA
For more information about Surf City USA's PCH Cleanup call 714-969-3492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.