See More: Partners
Surf City USA Welcomes All
Dreamers and Doers
Dreamers and doers love Huntington Beach.
- Contact Visit Huntington Beach and ask for the Dreamers and Doers window cling and tabletop display. A staff member will deliver, or mail, the items to you. Place one or both of the displays in your business. Feel free to snap a fun photo and share the message #WelcomeToHB on your social media.
- VHB will select one participating business each week between Thanksgiving and New Year's to feature on its social media channels.
- Leave your displays up through the end of 2018. Let's make this the year of welcome!
- Need more displays? Just ask! Contact the VHB office any time throughout 2018 to get more.
- On the signs, "welcome" is translated into our top international market's languages: English, French, Mandarin, Japanese, German, Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Korean, Italian
- Huntington Beach welcomed 4 million overnight visitors in 2016.
- Those visitors spent $579 million in Huntington Beach - that's $66,062 an hour!
- That spending generated $50 million in state and local tax revenues.
- Tourism is the 6th largest employment industry in the city.
- Want more information like this? Get it here.