Mother's Day at Huntington Beach Oceanfront Hotels
Mother's day and luxury resorts just go together. Four of Surf City USA oceanfront hotels are offering a special brunch to celebrate Mom. While some are also offering spa specials to pamper those ones you love. With ocean views, sunny weather, and delicious food, nothing spells out the perfect Mother's Day than brunching or relaxing at the spa in Huntington Beach, CA.
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel
- Paséa Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
- Kimpton Shorebreak Resort
The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is serving up a delicious Mother's Day Brunch and spa specials. Brunch stations include: seafood, carving, omelet, salad, cheese, kids, dessert and a hosted Wine Bar along with champagne and mimosas. Also, enjoy a live solo guitarist.
For reservations please call: (714) 845 - 8000 x221
First seating: 9:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 10:30 AM
- Second seating: 2:30 PM | 3:00 PM | 3:30 PM
- Adults: $89.00 (indoor) $100 (outdoor)
- Prince does not include tax and 18% Holiday service charge. Children 5 and under are complimentary
SUPERMOM Spa Package: $388 (Available May 1st – May 31st)
- Drift Classic Massage 50 minutes
- Surf City Custom Facial 50 minutes
- Waterfront Manicure & Pedicure
Like Mother Like Daughter Drift for Two Spa Package: $475
- Brighten Mom’s Day with the Blue Poppy Brightening Facial
- 50 mins $180
- 80 mins $235
Mommy To Be Massage:
- 50 mins $180
- 80 mins $235
MOMosa’s and Manicures: $55
Your mom will appreciate Paséa Hotel & Spa #DiningMode brunch challenge. The challenge encourages diners to put away their phones while they dine out on Mother's Day. Secure your phone in one of Paséa's cell phone lockers throughout brunch and receive a glass of bubbly for enjoying quality time around the table.
Celebrate Mom with brunch and a beach view at Tanner's on Sunday, May 12th from 11AM - 4PM. Full brunch menu available featuring dishes like Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, Eggs Benedict, and more.
For reservations visit www.TannersHB.com or call (714) 698-6130
Mother's Day Specials Include:
- Bottomless Mimosas $20
- Bloody Mary Bar $15-$18 featuring an assortment of accouterments and hot sauces plus vodka options like Tito's, Ketel One, Grey Goose, & Belvedere
Show Mom the love with a luxurious experience at Aarna Spa. Featuring two specialty treatments plus receive a glass of rosé with any treatment booked in May:
Mother's Day Escape Spa Treatments:
- Ocean Devotion
- 100 Min. | A healing Balinese massage journey dedicated to the ocean. This massage experience combines heated Himalayan salt stones and Balinese full body massage techniques to the sound of ocean waves, finishing with a gentle back exfoliation and take home gift of Jamu Oil and Soksi Salt Soak
- Anda Vital Nutrient Facial
- 50 Min. | Using vital nutrients including prickly pear, jojoba, and snow lotus, this holistic facial offers clinically-proven results that not only improve your complexion but overall skin wellness. Receive a gift of a Jade roller with this treatment.
Call (855) 338-5702 to book your appointment or visit Aarna Spa website.
After a walk on the beach, there is nothing like a delicious brunch outside at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa. Brunch station include: Raw-Bar, Hot Savory sides, Charcuterie Boards of Cured & Smoked Meats and Artisanal Cheese, Belgian Waffles, Omelets made to order, carving station, gelato bar, warm crepe bar and more. Click here for menu.
Reservations are required, please call 714-845-4627
- 10am-2pm in the Lighthouse Courtyard and Huntington Ballroom
- $110.00 - adults
- $85.00 - (ages 65 and over)
- $45.00 - (ages 5-12)
- kids under 4 are free
Brunch is both delicious and Insta-worthy at Pacific Hideaway, nestled in the Kimpton Shorebreak Resort just steps away from the Huntington Beach Pier. Broccolini, red pepper, kale egg whites, green tomato relish, salsa roja, and a rice cake make up Pacific Hideaway’s Veggies in the AM, a brunch dish that’s healthy and packed with flavor. Brunch adventure seekers will love the Lao Benny, a Latin-Asian spin on the classic eggs benedict, made with house-made lao sausage, poached eggs, pasilla peppers, and topped with hollandaise sauce. If you’re craving seafood in the morning, try the Crab Toast, featuring the house sourdough topped with blue crab, avocado, pickled red onion, and cilantro salad.
7 AM - 2 PM | Reservations: (714) 965 - 4448