Friday, November 23, 2018
This annual Thanksgiving event offers all ages an opportunity for post-Thanksgiving dinner exercise while helping a special non-profit, Causelife. The 1K, 5K and 10K routes are flat out and back, along the best beach of California. All finishers get a medal.
Adult 5k/10k $35.00: Click here to register
Kids 12 years and younger $20.00: Click here to register
Event details and schedule
Check-in at 7:00AM-7:30AM -EVERYONE
Parking lot opens at 7:00AM right behind Jack n the Box off of Pacific Coast Hwy and Warner ave Huntington Beach, CA.
The event course is on one of the most beautiful beaches in America! The start/finish line will be on the corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Warner. Each loop is out and back 4.36 mi. One aid station every 4.36 miles with drinking fountains along the way and numerous restrooms.
- AID stations after every loop at the start and finish
- Buffet of food for competitors ranging from, bananas, GU Gels, water, gatorade, etc.
- Parking is available in the parking lot next to the start/finish area as well as on the street.
- Although we like dogs, we ask that you leave yours at home. We do not allow dogs along the course for the safety of other participants.
- Families with strollers are welcome. Please start at the back of the pack for everyone’s safety.
Time Limits- 3:15 half marathon, if more time is needed please email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org for early start info. 10:45AM cutoff time.
No DNF's here: A person, at anytime, can drop down to a lessor distance. If a person does not complete a marathon or any other distance, then we WILL make a distance that the person completed in increments of common standard distances: 5k, 10k, 10mi, half marathon, etc.