NYE at the Beach with ILLENIUM
8 PM - 1:30 AM
OOKAY, ARMHMR and WILLIAM BLACK will be opening the event.
Start 2019 off right at the NYE at the Beach- White party bash December 31, 2018. The event will be located on the beautiful beach of Huntington State Beach in Huntington Beach, CA in a heated tent. Before you go, start off at Huntington Beach's local breweries and beach side lounges. Parking is available but the event highly recommends to take a ride share or get drop off. This event will be open to ages 18+. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. VIP ticket package admissions are offered here. Check out Huntington Beach places to stay for rooming. For F&Q click here.
ILLENIUM is an American musician, DJ and producer. In 2013 he made his official debut with the release of his self-titled EP. He won Remix of the Year at the 2017 Electronic Music Awards for his "Say It" Flume remix. ILLENIUM top songs are: Take You Down, Feel Good (feat. Daya) and Beautiful Creatures (feat. MAX.)
• All General Admission tickets gain entry to New Years Eve At The Beach w/ Illenium and guests.
• Admissions are non-refundable.
• Admissions that are purchased from unauthorized websites (like craigslist, eBay, StubHub, etc.) will not be honored for entry.
• Important: Bring your printed e-Admissions or QR Code on your smartphone to the event.
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• All Admissions have a Huntington Beach sales tax of 7.75% included in the fees.
• All Admissions have a Huntington State Beach Junior Life Guard donation included in the fees.
- General Admission Tier 1: $60.00
- VIP Table Package 1: $3,000.00
- VIP Table Package 2: $4,000.00
- VIP Table Package 3: $5,000.00
- VIP Table Package 4: $7,500.00
- VIP Table Package 5: $10,000.00
Purchase your tickets here.
Photo credits: ILLENIUM
There will be extremely limited parking at Huntington State Beach! We highly suggest parking off site or using an alternative mode of transportation.
Parking Lot Hours: 6AM - until the event is over.
Standard Vehicle Rates: Day Use $15.00, Senior Day Use $14.00
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This event is open to ages 18+. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Please have valid, government issued ID.
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There are beach parking lots (separate parking fee paid directly to parking lots), and metered street parking. We encourage Uber & Lyft transportation, riding bikes, walking and other forms of transportation. Please carpool and always have a designated sober driver.
Ins and Outs into the event?
No outside food or beverages. No ins and outs.
What are the ticket tier ranges for the event?
Tickets will scale from $60 - $150 for General Admission
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
ALL BAGS AND PERSONS WILL BE SEARCHED. ANY PROHIBITED ITEM THAT IS SURRENDERED TO SECURITY AT SEARCH POINTS WILL NOT BE RETURNED. PLEASE NOTE: EVENT STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE FINAL DECISION ON ALLOWED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHOUT NOTICE.
- NO Backpacks, large purses, or bags allowed EXCEPT for: YES Small Clutch bags (5.5” x 4.5”) YES Fanny Packs/Waist Packs (5.5” x 4.5”)
- Bad Attitudes (Positive vibes only!)
- Weapons, items that could be used as a weapon, or harmful objects of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, etc)
- Illegal substances (including drugs and drug paraphernalia)
- Selfie sticks, flagpoles or tent poles
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the Event to those 21+)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Stickers or Flyers
- Glass containers, cans, cups, or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards or personal motorized vehicles
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- E-liquid or E-juice of any kind
- Wagons, tents, large umbrellas, or chairs of any kind
- Liquid makeup, Pacifiers, or Gas Masks
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Unauthorized vending/soliciting materials (promotional stickers, flyers, commodities, etc)
- Aerosol or compressed cans containers (including sunscreen)
- Laser Pointers, LED lights and/or Air Horns
- Remote Controlled Vehicles (UAS) or Drones
What's the refund policy?
Refund and Exchanges: There are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. Event terms are rain or shine.
Artists and venue are subject to change at any time and is not grounds for refunds.