Back to the Beach Festival
April 27 - 28, 2019 | 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Artist Blink-182, The Used, Goldfinger with special guests, and more will perform on Huntington State Beach April 27 - 28, 2019. There will be food, drinks and attractions at the festival. Parking is available but the festival highly recommends to take ride share or get drop off. A general ticket admission and VIP ticket admission are offered. Check out places to stay for hotel accommodations.
- Weekend General Admission: $85.99 buy here
- Single Day General Admission: $39.99 buy here
- Weekend VIP and Cabana Admission: $249.50 buy here
- Single Day VIP and Cabana Admission: $119.99 buy here
Shuttles will pick up / drop off at Beach Boulevard and Pacific Coast Highway. Shuttles will run 11 AM - 9:45 PM each day. Each shuttle rider needs a shuttle pass. Children 10 & under free with paid adult admission.
- Single Day Shuttle Pass $7.20 buy here
- Weekend Shuttle Pass: $16.90 buy here
Travis Barker Meet & Greet Pass
- Meet Travis Barker, get a photo opportunity and a limited edition Back to the Beach Poster: $199.99 buy here
Kids under 10 get in free the entire festival with paid adult admission plus access to the Lil' Punk Kidzone which is a fun all-inclusive area for kids 10 & under who are accompanied by an adult. The area will feature healthy food options and will give kids a place to play and engage while still being part of the festival experience!
Dotting Pacific Coast Highway are luxury resorts and affordable hotels in Huntington Beach, California. Each Huntington Beach hotels on the beach have no shortage of ocean views, relaxation, dining, and outdoor activities.
Parking is available but the festival highly recommends to take ride share or get drop off.
Parking Lot Hours: 6AM - 10PM
Standard Vehicle Rates: Day Use $15.00, Senior Day Use $14.00
Don't just show up for the music — Back to the Beach is an all-day festival with food, drinks, vendors, and games for all ages. Before the show, enjoy beers, cocktails, and plates for all palettes (including vegetarians and vegans). Doors open at noon, so there's plenty of time for fun and food!
If you have kids, don't worry! Little ones under 10 get in free with paid adult admission. They will love the Lil' Punk Kids Zone, a fun, safe play area for kids under 10 accompanied by an adult. A fun, all-inclusive place for kids 10 & under who are accompanied by an adult. The area will feature healthy food options and will give kids a place to play and engage while still being part of the festival experience.
The games aren't only for kids. Adults can play with the giant Jenga set on the sand, or show off their cornhole skills right on the beach. Team up with your friends for chances to win prizes and maybe even a VIP upgrade!
Don't forget to bring your wallet for some exclusive Back to the Beach merchandise.
- This event is all ages
- THIS IS A “RAIN OR SHINE” EVENT – NO REFUNDS
- Dog Friendly: No
- Non-Smoking: No
- Wheelchair Access: Yes
- ADA Viewing platform: Yes
- Be sure to check out the Back to the Beach Festival website before heading to the event.
Things to bring:
- Clear plastic refillable water containers (no metal or glass)
- Clear bags — regular backpacks and purses are not allowed
- Low back Chairs, blankets, and beach towels
- Standard (non-professional) cameras
- Chapstick and sunscreen
- Medications with a prescription (and valid ID matching)
Things to leave at home:
- Purses, backpacks and beach bags — only clear bags are allowed at the venue
- Glass of any kind, including glass bottles
- Outside food and drinks
- Beach umbrellas
- Drones or any other unmanned aircraft
Check out the website for the complete list of items to leave at home
Why carry your stuff all day when you don't have to? Rent a locker for either or both days of the festival and have piece of mind you'll have a safe sand-free spot for all the extra stuff you'll get! Locker dimensions are: 11” wide, 13 ½” high, and 18” deep.
Each Locker will have access to (1) mobile charging pack to charge your devices throughout the duration of your locker rental. Once the Charging pack is out if battery simply exchange it for a new one.
*$10 Deposit required for charging pack*
Rent now here.