The Breitling Huntington Beach Airshow is coming to Huntington Beach!
The United States Air Force Flight Demonstration Squadron - the Thunderbirds, and the Breitling Jet team, will be headlining this exciting new event in Surf City USA. Enjoy flight demonstrations over the Pacific Ocean during the day and stay for a bonfire in the evening.
Event show center will be at Beach Boulevard and Pacific Coast Highway, between Huntington City Beach and Huntington State Beach. The show will be visible along the coastline from Brookhurst Street to the Huntington Beach Pier. Viewing is free, but a VIP admission area will be available at show center, where there will be access to upgraded seating options for premium viewing, upgraded food vendor options, and more. Tickets and more information can be found on the website.
Airshow hours are 12 pm to 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday, October 22-23. Rehearsal will be on Friday, October 21. Tickets are available for all three days. Ticketed areas will be open from 10 am - 5 pm on all three days.
- Parking will be crowded. Arrive early to get the best spot. Parking at the City Beach parking lot will be $25 on Friday and $30 on Saturday and Sunday. Various parking garages will also be available for a flat rate in Downtown Huntington Beach.
- GOGROUND is offering offsite parking, at Goldenwest and Ellis Avenue, with shuttle service to the event for $35 per car until October 18. After October 18, the price will be $40 per car. Reservations are required and can be made online.
- Due to the proximity of the aircraft during the show, it will be loud. Those with sensitive hearing, especially young children, may want to bring hearing protection.
- The viewing area will be on the sand at the beach. For the most enjoyable time, bring all your regular beach parapharnelia, including beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, hats, sunscreen, and water.
- Food vendors will be available throughout the area, but you may also bring your own food, including barbecues. Barbecues must be at least 18 inches high and be used within 6 feet of a fire pit.
- Expect to walk some distance from your parking location to your viewing area.
- Please note beach regulations prohibit dogs, glass, alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, and drones. Those entering the show area are subject to search.
For additional information, visit the Breitling Huntington Beach Airshow website or read our blog post.