UPDATED MAY 6, 2022
Pedego Huntington Beach is a locally-owned store where you'll be treated like family. As the region's foremost electric bike experts, they put their hearts into helping customers find an electric bike perfect for their individual needs, whether they are renting or buying. Pedego’s stylish, colorful bikes boast the latest in electric bicycle technology and deliver a green alternative for transportation, exercise, and recreation.
Huntington Beach's nearby bike trails are safe and breathtakingly beautiful. Visitors always say it's the most fun and memorable activity of their trip, while locals are surprised to find such an amazing experience right in their own backyards. Pedego Huntington Beach is open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m and is located just two blocks from the beach, on the corner of 5th and Olive street. Rentals start at just $20/hour and $75/day.
WHAT IS A PEDEGO ELECTRIC BIKE?
A colorful, sleek-looking beach cruiser with a battery pack that allows you to choose when you want to pedal normally and when you want to motor up to 20 mph! Their latest generation of batteries sets a new standard for safety, range, power, user-friendliness, and serviceability. The most eye-catching feature of the new battery is the ultra-bright integrated rear light. An automatic brake light is connected to your brake levers, and the Platinum Edition models even feature turn signals.
Huntington Beach is known for its 10 miles of uninterrupted coastline. What better way to experience Surf City USA than on a Pedego! Cruise along in comfort and style and explore each stop at your own pace.
- Sunset Beach: Located west of PCH, between Warner Avenue and Anderson Street.
- Bolsa Chica State Beach: This area was once called "Tin Can Beach" and became a state beach in 1960.
- Huntington Dog Beach: This stretch of sand is along PCH between Seapoint Avenue and 21st Street. Here, you'll find restrooms, picnic tables, and doggie waste bags!
- Huntington State Beach: Sprawling over 121 acres, this long stretch from Beach Boulevard to the Santa Ana River jetty is a popular spot for surfers, swimmers, bodysurfers, and boogie boarders.
- Huntington Beach Pier: Constructed in 1903 & rebuilt 3 times since!
- Huntington City Beach: Along PCH between Goldenwest St. and Beach Blvd, City Beach is a great spot to watch surfers while you catch some sun. It's also home to volleyball courts and bonfire pits.
REGULATIONS TO REMEMBER
All participants are required to wear helmets throughout the duration of their rental period. Locks and helmets are included with every rental. There is a 2 hour rental minimum during the spring and summer, on weekends, and on holidays. Last rental check-out is at 4 p.m., and all rentals are due back by 5:30 p.m.
Pedego electric bikes speed up to 20 mph, the legal limit for electric bicycles. Licenses are not required to operate a Pedego.
Feeling skeptical? Everyone is invited to stop by and take a free test ride on a Pedego electric bike!
For reservations, call (714) 465-2782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit Pedego's website or Instagram for more information and the latest news!