While New Year's Eve celebrations will look very different from years past, Huntington Beach will still bring excitement to say hello to 2021. From socially distanced entertainment, hotel packages, and impressive takeout dining options, Huntington Beach lets you bid 2020 farewell - and good riddance - in the most marvelous way possible. Explore what Huntington Beach has to offer for New Year's Eve.
- Veuve With a View - Celebrate the end of 2020 and pop champagne with Veuve with a View. Enjoy with a front-row seat direct from your guest room, Veuve Clicquot champagne Year countdown at 9 pm (because the earlier we get to 2021, the better)! Dine on sushi, prawns, caviar for two, and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot.
Hotel room package includes:
- Upgraded luxury accommodations
- Guarantee view of Safe & Sounds concert
- Veuve Cliquot in-room dining package
- Breakfast for two (2)
- Late check-out at 3 pm
The Ice Rink - A winter wonderland destination and the only oceanfront ice rink on the west coast. Skate and chill where the sand meets the snow. DJ will be spinning on New year's eve from 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
Safe & Sounds Concert with Adam Lasher - Enjoy an exclusive rooftop concert featuring American Idol's Adam Lasher, straight from your guestroom balcony plus a magical New Year's Eve countdown as we say "get lost" to 2020.
- Room Service - Detox or Retox the Paséa way with a unique room service offering made for you to start 2021 off right.
The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel
Leave 2020 behind and kick-off 2021 right by booking your stay in Surf City USA with The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel to enjoy the surf, sea, and sun. Receive 21% off all of our outlets including the Drift Spa and all dining options as a tribute to the new year of 2021 + a waived resort charge and $21 resort credit! Book here.
25 Degrees New Year's Eve Special
Get your New Year's Eve Platter from 25 Degrees. Reserve your orders starting, Wednesday, December 30th.
12 truffle deviled eggs
24 blue cheese-stuffed bacon-wrapped dates
Select gourmet cheese and charcuterie plate
Snacks and finger foods for about 6 people - $72
Jade Mistress Bottle (serves 5) - $40
Old Fashioned Bottle (serves 11) - $75
Grand Mumm Champagne Set (with glasses) - $40"
Old World Village
Order a delicious take-out meal from Old World Village on New Year's Eve evening. Order ahead (714) 895-8020 ext. 108. It is served between 5 PM - 9 PM. See the menu below:
Prime Rib - $29.00
House Salad - $5.00
Asparagus - $5.00
Green Beans - $5.00
Baked Potato - $5.00
Virtual Surf City Splash
To raise the awareness of Surfrider and to continue the SPLASH tradition, they are asking that you help participate in #SplashItForward.
The HB Ocean Splash on New Year's Day has happened for 20 years and this year it is going virtual. Surfrider is lucky to be the recipient of holding up the mantle and continuing the tradition. As such, they want you to make a challenge video and post it to your social media site, or email your friends and family members.
Have fun in making this a successful three-week campaign (December 14 - January 7, 2021) while supporting the Surfrider Chapter of Huntington Beach/Seal Beach.
How to make your #SplashItForward challenge video:
- STEP 1: MAKE A SPLASH OF ANY KIND! Make a splash at the end of your video...examples: Running into the ocean, jumping into a swimming pool, getting a glass of water thrown on your face, getting hosed down, etc...anything funny and different.
- STEP 2: Tell people you donated so they too can become a Member or Donate to Surfrider by visiting www.splashitforward.com or "click the link in my bio or post."
- STEP 3: Challenge 3 or 4 of your closest friends or family members to join or donate to Surfrider too! Make sure to tag their social media accounts and use the hashtags: #SPLASHITFORWARD
Important to tag everyone.... use hashtags, tag the foundation, and tag your friends.
Run in the New Year 5k/10k/Half Marathon
It's a beachy, party, New Year's Themed run on a paved path watching and listening to the surf. Whether an avid runner, a first-timer, or someone gearing up for parties that night‚ plan to start your New Year's Eve Day with a resolution! Bring family and friends, or just yourself and shoes! This is an Early Celebration to kick-off 2021. Learn more here.
No Ka Oi
Tis' the season to grab your coats and put on your boots! No Ka Oi, located in Downtown Huntington Beach is open for Christmas and is offering some delicious dinner specials. They are offing Filet Mignon, Panko Crusted Seabass, and Bacon-Wrapped Scallops. All these specials are being offered today until January 3, 2021.